Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: *Taps foot*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got them up-my daughter attached them to the first post with the spoiler warning about the Jess catalog.

  2. #2
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Talking

    I WANT PICTURES! lol! OMG I'm overly-excited about jess! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CAN'T WAIT! NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess! Ok I'm probley gonna have a dream about her tonight! AHHHHHHH can't wait! anyone else feel this way?????????????????????????????


    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Overly-hyper excited, Allie!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] + [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] + [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] =JESS!

    [img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] must...call...NOW!!!!

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by The_One_Ring:
    I WANT PICTURES! lol! OMG I'm overly-excited about jess! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CAN'T WAIT! NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess jess! Ok I'm probley gonna have a dream about her tonight! AHHHHHHH can't wait! anyone else feel this way?????????????????????????????


    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Overly-hyper excited, Allie!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] + [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] + [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] =JESS!

    [img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] must...call...NOW!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I remember you! Where have you been??? I think all of us here are "crazy" excited over Jess. Well...it is just 4-5 days to so, we will make it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •